If you’re looking for Boise houses for rent you may want to consider your other options as a potential home owner in the Boise area. Most locals who are looking for homes to rent in Boise are likely looking at renting as their only option because of things like… – Bad credit (and can’t get […]
Tag Archives | ed
Be The FIRST To Hear About New Local Rent To Own Houses
Fill out the form above to search local Rent to Own Homes (often called Lease Option Homes) CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
This list is updated on a weekly basis, and you'll receive email alerts as soon as new Rent to Own opportunities open up.
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- Why Your First Property Should Be A Rental Property In Boise
- What Millennial’s Are Looking For In Their Boise Rental Properties
- Making Your Rental Property Appeal To Empty Nesters In Boise
- Tips on Selling a Rent to Own House in Boise Fast
- [Nontraditional Buyers Method] Rent To Own Your Home In Boise
"With rent to owns, you can lock in the sales price and terms upfront, allowing you to purchase the house at a below-market price in a few years"Rich A. - Financial Planner (Bankrate)